Who we are:
The Lacek Group is a collection of brilliant, passionate, intellectually curious, and unique people who work on the leading edge of customer engagement. We come to work every day to help our clients build longer-lasting, more profitable customer relationships. We listen, collaborate and celebrate together. We treat each other with kindness and respect. And we believe different perspectives drive innovation, fuel creativity and make our business and communities better.
Together with our parent company Ogilvy, one of the most creative and effective agencies in the world, we believe diversity drives smarter work for our clients — and better business for us. We believe inclusion is essential, and we welcome all who are ready to join our push for positive change. Every single day.
What we need:
We’re looking for an outstanding Sr. Copywriter- Part Time with a great command of language — someone who can quickly learn our business and bring our expertise and points of view to life in a compelling way. This person will partner with our Director of our Thought Leadership, PR and Social Media. We’re estimating 20 hours per week for six months — with potential for full- or part-time employment with benefits if desired.
What you’ll do:
· Write in various modes including white papers, blog posts, social posts, newsletters and website content
· Gather information, conduct basic research, brainstorm with internal clients and peers, interview subject-matter resources, assess requirements, identify issues, make decisions, provide time estimates and recommend solutions
· Manage multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
· Work independently as well as with our subject-matter experts, strategists and creative teams
· Edit, proofread, and provide constructive feedback to the team
What you’ll bring:
· Bachelor's degree, preferably with English, journalism or communications focus or equivalent experience
· 5+ years of writing and editing experience, preferably a variety (newspapers, magazines, books, corporate communications)
· Excellent writing, editing and storytelling skills
· Proficient in Microsoft Office, Teams and Outlook
· Advanced problem-solving skills
· Ability to listen and digest feedback with a can-do attitude
· Willingness to work with a flexible schedule
· Open-mindedness, positive thinking and enthusiasm
Online portfolio demonstrating strong writing samples required for consideration.
You’ll love working with The Lacek Group – smart people, engaging culture, comprehensive benefits and fantastic growth opportunities. Your confidential inquiry is encouraged.
The Lacek Group
900 2nd Avenue South, Suite 1800
Minneapolis, MN 55402
The Lacek Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.